How many did you do on Day 5? Can you beat your effort today?
- Support your body on your hands and toes. With your arms straight, place your hands underneath your shoulders.
- Keep your back straight and your core strong. Make sure your hips do not sag or your bum sticks up.
- Bend the elbows and lower yourself until your chest is close to the floor.
- Push yourself back up to the start position keeping the back straight and your core strong, then repeat.
- Stand with your feet shoulder width apart.
- Hold your core strong with your chest proud then push your bum backwards.
- Now bend your knees and keep sticking that butt out as you lower yourself down. (Your knees should not ever point out over your toes and you should feel the weight from the mid to back part of your foot.)
- Keep squatting until your thighs are parallel with the floor.
- Push through your feet to stand back up straight, then repeat.
- Start with feet together and hands by your side.
- Now jump both feet out to the side and raise your arms out to the side until your hands are at least above shoulder height.
- Finally return your feet together and hands to your side.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 until you can’t do any more.