If you want to run outside and are not sure how to plan a route or distance we recommend you try Map My Run. It’s easy to use and you can keep log of how you did so you can see your progress after future runs.
How many can you do in 1 minute? Press ups & Sit ups.
- Support your body on your hands and toes. With your arms straight, place your hands underneath your shoulders.
- Keep your back straight and your core strong. Make sure your hips do not sag or your bum sticks up.
- Bend the elbows and lower yourself until your chest is close to the floor.
- Push yourself back up to the start position keeping the back straight and your core strong, then repeat.
- Lie on your back with your hands folded across your chest.
- Engage your abs and roll your shoulders up from the ground.
- Keep squeezing those abs until you are sat up.
- Slowly roll back down to the floor, the repeat.