The taste of this festive season in a healthy smoothie. At only 157 calorie it’s a great snack alternative when everyone else is diving into the cinnamon swirls. Cinnamon is a good source of manganese which is great for bone and skin health so get a healthy glow and stay strong whilst drinking this tasty treat.
- 1 banana (frozen or fresh), cut into chunks
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon runny honey
- Combine all ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth, and add more almond milk if necessary.
- Pour into a tall glass, add a cinnamon stick for garnish if you are entertaining and want to impress.