REPEAT THESE EXERCISES 5 TIMES
10 Press Ups
- Support your body on your hands and toes. With your arms straight, place your hands underneath your shoulders.
- Keep your back straight and your core strong. Make sure your hips do not sag or your bum sticks up.
- Bend the elbows and lower yourself until your chest is close to the floor.
- Push yourself back up to the start position keeping the back straight and your core strong, then repeat.
10 Sit Ups
- Lie on your back with your hands folded across your chest.
- Engage your abs and roll your shoulders up from the ground.
- Keep squeezing those abs until you are sat up.
- Slowly roll back down to the floor, the repeat.
- Stand with your feet shoulder width apart.
- Hold your core strong with your chest proud then push your bum backwards.
- Now bend your knees and keep sticking that butt out as you lower yourself down. (Your knees should not ever point out over your toes and you should feel the weight from the mid to back part of your foot.)
- Keep squatting until your thighs are parallel with the floor.
- Push through your feet to stand back up straight, then repeat.
Images sourced from POPSUGAR