Who doesn’t love chicken? But who get’s bored of it or has run out of ideas for making it more interesting. This recipe is really nice with a great salad or alternatively you can serve it up with some delicious asparagus or wilted spinach and steamed carrots.
INGREDIENTS (serves 4)
- 4 chicken breasts
- 250g Goat cheese
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Handful of parsley
- 1 Tbs chopped chives.
- Radicchio leaves
- Salad leaves (ice berg lettuce or curly lettuce are ideal and fresh)
- 1 Tbs olive oil
- Sprinkling of sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds or walnuts – your own preference 🙂
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425F/220C
- In a bowl mix up the goats cheese, garlic, half the lemon juice, parsley and chives
- Gently tenderise the chicken breasts, cut a pocket in the side then stuff in the cheese mixture
- Bake the chicken in the oven for around 25-30 minutes.
- Whilst the chicken is baking prepare the salad. Mix together the oil and lemon with some salt and pepper to dress the leaves and sprinkle the seeds or nuts on top.
Serve chicken and salad with
Recipe based on another courtesy of The KITCHN
BALANCEFORLIFE are here to help you get fit, lose weight, be healthy and feel great. We provide personal training in South London and nutrition help to those who want to lose weight and get healthy. Contact us today for more information email@example.com or visit us here to see recommendations from our clients http://www.balanceforlife.co.uk/recommendations.php.