A nice light fish dish to tantalise the taste buds and ready in no time.
- 2 peices of cod or haddock or your favourite white fish
- 2 Tbsp of pesto
- 4 Tbsp roughly chopped black olives
- Squeeze of lemon
- 1 Small clove of garlic, crushed
- Wedge of lemon and some fresh basil leaves to serve
Preheat your oven to 200c
In a bowl mix together the pesto, olives, lemon and garlic.
Place your fish onto a roasting tray and cover with the pesto and olive mix. Roast for 12-20 minutes depending on the thickness of your fish. Check after 10 minutes to ensure you don’t overcook it. The fish should just be firming up when you remove it as the residual heat will carry on cooking whilst you rest the fish for a few minutes.
This can be served with your favourite veg or salad.
Ideas to inspire you –
- Steamed cauliflower and wilted spinach
- Roasted red tomato with steamed green beans
- Roasted courgettes and red pepper
- Tomato and basil salad with spinach and rocket leaves